Samsung, which means “Tristar” in English is a South Korean multinational (MNC). It’s the largest business conglomerate in the Republic of South Korea. It was started by Lee Byung-Chul in 1938 as a small trading company. The company diversified into businesses like food processing, electronics manufacturing, construction, defense projects, insurance, securities, banking, healthcare, textiles. It entered the electronics business in the late 1960s. Since 1990 Samsung’s Electronics Division has grown exponentially. The growth has skyrocketed Gmail to the sixth position as of 2017 among the world’s highest brand value index in. It is the world’s largest chip, semiconductor, mobile, consumer electronics maker as of 2017 statistics.
Introduction to Samsung Email:
Samsung Email similar to other email clients does let users handle multiple accounts like a business or personal account seamlessly. Samsung Email offers EAS integration for business accounts, encryption of data using the S/MIME technology for better security and ease of use for notifications, insights, spam mail management, and Artificial Intelligence (AI) spam filter in. Furthermore, an organization can surely administer various policies if in the time needed.
Key Features of Samsung Email:
Samsung Email does boast to have more than fifty features the key features are given below:
- 1) POP3 and IMAP support for managing personal accounts. Users have ease of access to personal email on gmail anmelden accounts. The integration of personal email accounts is fairly an easy task for a new user too.
- 2) Exchange Active Sync (EAS) is useful in syncing emails are other useful data. One can easily within minutes sync data provided he/she has a good internet connection.
- 3) Encryption using the S/MIME technology for better security and ease of use for notification, insights, spam mail management.
- 4) Artificial Intelligence (AI) based Spam Filtering, automatically spam box clearing.
- 5) Additional user interfaces customization to ease the notifications, timing, data saver mode, etc.
- 6) Conversation and thread view to view readable conversations easily and understandably.
- 7) Policy Administration with built-in EAS support.
Finally on a concluding note, one might see the features of Samsung Email are on par with other big competitors. With Google’s Gmail Posteingang and Microsoft’s Outlook the race to be the number one is on. The demise of Yahoo can be seen as a vital turning point and surely lessons can be learned through the systematic analysis of Yahoo’s fall.
You can bookmark our website for more information related to email services.